PDF Library 1
PDF Library 2
PDF Library 3
PDF Library 4
These are pictures taken in the Village of Bridgham in November of 2003. For details on St. Mary's Church
The outside surfaces of churches during this era were made of flint.
Back of church.
These are the original 15 Century pews .
This sign is located at the front of the church.
The bell turret collapsed in the early 1700's. Repairs to the porch were made in brick.
David, recognized as the villiage historian, unlocking the door.
Graves surround the church. Many are hundreds of years old
Straw was placed on the floor to keep feet warm.